-
AN INSPIRATIONAL MOMENT...WE ALL NEED 'EM

~

"It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed."
-Theodore Roosevelt-



Monday, October 25, 2010

Two Months

Wow how time flies.  I feel like it was just yesterday Zach and I were bringing Easton home.  Easton is now Two months old and smiling like crazy!  So I took Easton in to get his two month check up and I was in formed that he has a small "noggin" (just like his mom).  We thought his features were going to be a little bit bigger like his dad! 
  He is now 22.5 inches and weighs 10 lbs and 6 oz. What is is crazy is that Easton is now the same size that Zach was when he was born.  Can you believe it? 
I love this little guy so much and I am so lucky to be his mom!

4 comments:

Ashdopp said...

his smile is adorbale. I dont know if i've seen a cuter baby!!

Sharee Gariety said...

He really does have a GREAT smile!

Lanie said...

Oh! He is so darling!!! I just can't wait to squish him in my arms! Lots of love from Mimi.

McEntire Family said...

Oh, and how grateful you have to be that he didn't come out the size he is now! What an ADORABLE picture!