-
AN INSPIRATIONAL MOMENT...WE ALL NEED 'EM

~

"It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed."
-Theodore Roosevelt-



Monday, April 26, 2010


Hmmmmmm......I have a feeling that I may be the main author of this blog. Not so typical, right. But then again, we dont have a real typical marriage either. Its better than most!

So for those of you that were not able to come join us for our spectacular weekend in ABQ to go through the temple with Caitlin and me, here are some pictures. Obviously me and my friends have to screw around when we take pictures. But we always do have a good time. Love you all!




4 comments:

McEntire Family said...

OK - so you might have to take your link to my Kirra and Kade and what they say off your list. . . .that one hardly EVER gets updated! :) You might be the only one besides me that knows about it!

Aim Aug said...

Yay again! Congrats! That is so neat!

Chelsea and Zachary said...

YAY!

Shannon said...

We are so thrilled for you two. You are a darling couple, I'm glad you're taking steps to making sure you stick together forever!

And I just have to smile when I see the picture of you two with Craig and Matt, and Bob and Wendy. The height difference just isn't even fair. lol!