-
AN INSPIRATIONAL MOMENT...WE ALL NEED 'EM

~

"It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed."
-Theodore Roosevelt-



Sunday, April 25, 2010


We got our ultrasound on April 12 and ITS A BOY! We are so excited, me especially. All I can think about is how fun its going to be to take him into the outdoors hiking, camping, hunting, and fishing, and teaching him how to play sports. All the good old father and son things to do. Im so excited to be a dad I cant stand it. I keep telling Caitlin to turn up the heat and bake him a little faster so he can get here already. Man, Im excited. Zach

3 comments:

Aim Aug said...

Yay! Tom and Alane shared your good news with us. Congrats! Boys are fun!

McEntire Family said...

Awesome! So fun you started a blog! You can check ours out. . . .and there are many others in the ward you can see too - use the links from my blog. We love you guys! And Zach I love your excitement about being a dad - you'll be a great one!

Chelsea and Zachary said...

Yay a BOY!!! Congrats you guys!! We are so excited for you, and thrilled that you are now updating your blog. Hope all is well:)