-
AN INSPIRATIONAL MOMENT...WE ALL NEED 'EM

~

"It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed."
-Theodore Roosevelt-



Thursday, July 8, 2010

Easton is getting BIG and so am I....

So here we are at 31 weeks!  Wow, how time flies. It feels like yesterday that we found out I was even pregnant!   It has been so fun and we are looking forward to the journey ahead!
This is us at 33 weeks!  We are both getting bigger!  Easton has really started moving around, in fact he likes to put his little foot up into my ribs and sometimes it feels like he is trying to punch a hole in my side, silly Easton!  Things have been going great however I have recently had to stop wearing my ring because my finger has grown too much...sad day :(   I have also wondered how my belly could possibly stretch anymore. I feel as though it is stretched to it's max!!  We will see...

7 comments:

Mike & Melissa said...

You look beautiful, Caitlin!

B.A.M. said...

You look so great! I can't believe how big he is getting! Time so going by so quickly!

PS: I LOVE that dress! :) Miss and love you!

Aim Aug said...

Trust me...you're not even big yet. You look great! Can't wait to see him!

Lanie said...

Your Dad & I think you look so cute!!! Can't believe that it is only 5&1/2 weeks away!!!!! So excited! Love, Mom

Neu Family Reunion said...

You do look gorgeous as others said! I am so excited for you to be a mommy soon!!

Sharee Gariety said...

You look great, Caitlin! It is kind of amazing how much one belly can stretch. I'm so excited for your little guy to get here! I'm glad I found your blog. :)

The Clark Family said...

You look so cute pregnant! Just wait, that belly will get even bigger (I'm sure it already has seeing how these pics were almost a month ago) It's crazy what your body can do! Good luck in the coming weeks, enjoy your last few weeks with just the 2 of you!