-
AN INSPIRATIONAL MOMENT...WE ALL NEED 'EM

~

"It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed."
-Theodore Roosevelt-



Monday, August 2, 2010

The final countdown. 37 weeks and counting.

We are now at 37 weeks!  Who knows when he will come, it is all up in the air. Easton is moving like crazy I am sure he is as anixous to meet us as we are to meet him!  So I decided to take time off work before Easton gets here and let me tell you it has ben nice.  I have been hanging out by the pool, reading, and of course sewing!  It has been so fun, the project I am working on now is a quilt for the little bug and I am happy to say I am almost done.  Once it's done ill post a picture. 

7 comments:

Sarah said...

You are so cute--we can't wait to meet Easton too!

Painkilla said...

you look so cute. Cant wait to meet him. Little Weston is so sweet. We love you let us know when he makes his big opening day.

Russ, Julie, and Kids said...

So fun to see your blog! You look so great Caitlin!! We're so excited to meet little Easton!

McEntire Family said...

We are so glad you guys came over the other night! It was fun to visit and play games. We can't wait to meet Easton!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you both! You all will be amazing parents :)

Miranda A

Aim Aug said...

Yay! It's the home stretch! Can't wait to see those pics. Good luck!

Lanie said...

You look beautiful!!! I am so excited for you and Zach and for me too!!!! Love MiMi