-
AN INSPIRATIONAL MOMENT...WE ALL NEED 'EM

~

"It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed."
-Theodore Roosevelt-



Friday, September 10, 2010

Eastons first shower.

So we tried to bath Easton in the sink last week and it didnt go too well. He screamed bloody murder the whole time. So we though we would try taking him into the shower. We were nervous to see if he would react the same way but once he got over the fact that something was different about the water hitting him he loved it. In fact, he fell asleep while we were in there.
He loved the water on him.

This is one of the cutest pictures of Easton that I have seen. And even better is Mom washing his hair while Dad holds him. Just an overall cute picture.


I loved how his little legs and feet looked balled up in my hand.
Fast asleep.

4 comments:

Randi said...

I know we are a little late (embarrassingly) in saying "CONGRATULATIONS" but we have been following along the whole time. He is absolutely PERFECT!! We can't wait to meet little Easton when you guys get here! What a perfect little family :) We love you guys so much! XOXOXOXOXO
Jon & Randi

Megan Marie said...

he is seriously soooo handsome! i want a little one. they look so fun! - i'm almost done with school!!!

Julie Smith said...

Oh that baby is a doll! Even Chad is enthralled with him and he isn't easily impressed.:)

Anonymous said...

I can't stop looking at your blog! I love the shower pictures! Seriously Cait, I'm so happy for you! I hope I get to meet him soon. Love you guys!