-
AN INSPIRATIONAL MOMENT...WE ALL NEED 'EM

~

"It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed."
-Theodore Roosevelt-



Thursday, September 2, 2010

Is this how its going to be EVERY night??????

I dont know how you could ever really prepare for this. It hasn't been too bad, I guess, but getting up every 2-3 hours can get tiring. So Caitlin and I kind of have a way to help with it. Easton usually feeds 3 times a night, so every other night or two I will get up with him and feed him pumped milk so that Caitlin can get some rest. Other nights I will change him and Caitlin will feed him so its a shared duty. Then every 2 or 3 nights Caitlin will do all the work so I can get some rest. I must say though, as much as we try to share the work load, Caitlin gets the grunt of it. And I havent heard a complaint yet. She is awesome.
Sometimes the nights can be fun though. I got up to feed him one night and usually he just goes right back to sleep. But this night he finished eating and was wiiiiiiiiiiide awake. So I turned on a movie and Easton and I just chilled out together while he eventually fell asleep an hour and a half later, then it was off to bed again. Its funny how it can be fun to sit with a baby that really doesnt do anything at all, he just sits there.
So here are a bunch more pictures for everyone to see.

Can you believe she had a baby about 10 days ago? She looks good!

I love this one. Its so sweet.


Now this is a kid who knows how to kick back and relax.


GO UTES!!!!!!!!!!


7 comments:

Aim Aug said...

Why would you put such a sweet baby on such a horrible blanket? He is so adorable. I'm sure he looks very Terry-ish to you Zach, but Easton looks like a Day to me! Cutest one yet!

The Browns said...

I seriously can't stand how cute he is. We signed up to bring you guys dinner thursday so we will for sure set aside time to hold little easton. and yes...the sleep does get better as time goes on. hope the recovery is going well. much love

Linds Forrest said...

He just needs a BYU blanket to be perfect! That's cool you guys have a system down. Caitlin does look beautiful!!!

Russ, Julie, and Kids said...

He is SO cute! And you guys get the best pictures! You are awesome! Can't wait to hang out again!

Candee Robinson said...

Zach, what a great dad. I am so proud of you for helping Caitlin so much. All new dads should take notice. Caitlin looks beautiful too and Easton is adorable. What a great family you make.

McEntire Family said...

Can't wait to hold him again! It was dreamy the first time - he is so adorable!

Julie Smith said...

Oh, he's a doll. See you tonight for dinner.