-
AN INSPIRATIONAL MOMENT...WE ALL NEED 'EM

~

"It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed."
-Theodore Roosevelt-



Wednesday, August 4, 2010

1 of a kind ABQ sky

After living here for 1 full year I must say that I have never seen such beautiful skies with such cool clouds, especially during the monsoon season. Along with the awesome skies come some amazing sunsets. Over the past year I have got some cool pictures of them. Here are a few...
These were taken from the top of the mountain looking over ABQ

I just took these today from our porch. The picture of the mountain is at the same time. The sunsets turn the cliffs pink.
I was able to catch a lightning bolt just a few miles away during another afternoon storm.
And here is Caitlin while we were out BBQ-ing some burgers. Another amazing sunset.

1 comment:

McEntire Family said...

You are right! There are no better sunsets that right here in ABQ! Who knew?