-
AN INSPIRATIONAL MOMENT...WE ALL NEED 'EM

~

"It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed."
-Theodore Roosevelt-



Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Not Much Longer.....Easton Is Ready To Break Out

So here I am at 39 weeks! I can't believe how close we are now. It's a good thing Easton will be here soon I just don't know if my belly can stretch anymore. :)
Zach and I went to what could be our last doctors appointment last Saturday. I can't believe that his due date is almost here. Friday the 20th can't come soon enough. To make things a little easier for my mom to travel here, we are set to be induced on sunday the 22nd. So, literally 1 week from now we will have a baby boy in our new family. We are so excited to be parents and we are looking forward to this weekend. Being pregnant has been so awesome and I am going to miss it but, I am also so excited to finally meet Easton! I can't believe he is almost here and a new chapter in our lives is about to begin.
We have had such an awesome journey these last 9 months that has been made so much better by our amazing family and friends, especially those in our ward here in New Mexico. Just know how grateful we are for everyone of you. We love you all.
Also, as the title hinted to, I think Easton is as anxiouse to get out as we are. Here is some awesome video that Caitlin took while she was laying down. What an amazing little miracle it is to know there is a baby growing inside.
Caitlin hopes that this doesnt gross anyone out. And she also wants to make it clear that its my idea to put up the videos, not her's. Whatever...I think they are cool.
Written by Zach and Caitlin (for those of you who may have been confused) Haha

 

4 comments:

McEntire Family said...

Yeah! We are so excited for that little guy to make his debut! Keep telling him to be a good baby so we can still play games while he snoozes!

Mike & Melissa said...

That video is so . . . awesome! It almost made me cry!

Nathan and Jessica said...

That baby is for SuRE ready to come out! That was a awsome video! Love you Guys!!

Neu Family Reunion said...

Loved the video. Cant wait to see pictures of little Easton. Cait when you guys make it to Utah next please call me. I want to see you and meet your sweet baby